Belarus just fired its border control and air force ministers because a pilot from Sweden flew over the border, dropping teddy bears on the countryside, with a message promoting democracy. Here is a link to the NY Times article on the subject.

WOULD YOU AGREE THAT IT MIGHT BE BETTER TO FIRE THOSE STATE POLICE WHO BEAT UP AND JAIL PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATORS WHO OBJECT TO FRAUDULENT ELECTIONS?

Comments

02/02/2016 6:55am

Can I simply say what a relief to uncover someone that truly knows what they're talking about over the internet. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people should check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular since you certainly have the gift.

02/12/2016 7:10am

I was excited to uncover this site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to see new stuff on your web site.

02/12/2016 8:32pm

Can I simply say what a relief to uncover someone who genuinely understands what they are discussing on the net. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people must check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you are not more popular given that you most certainly have the gift.

This author is best because he always gives best and unique topic for discussion. Teddy bear is unique topic for me and just i want to say that is informative message for everyone. So just keep it like this best post.

12/16/2016 3:44am

Back in the 80s, a lot of movies came out about a slacker student who, instead of writing his own papers, paid to use a paper already written by a previous student. Once turned in, the teacher may have been surprised at this student's academic prowess, but usually did not question whether or not the student actually wrote the paper.

12/26/2016 3:38pm

thanks for the advice you gave, I will be back.

03/10/2017 1:13am

Ok, I will read this article first. Then I will share my impressions with you.

10/16/2017 10:17pm

I can't agree with that. I think they are other ways. And they might be pretty effective.

Author

Travel, sharing inspirational ideas, and support for democracy in countries like
    Belarus are special interests of mine, as you’ll see on these pages. I’d love to hear your views on these topics.

Quantum physics also intrigues me (read Michio Kaku), with its way-out projections for the future – many of which are already coming true. Please share what intrigues you about the future.